Sunday, July 24, 2011

title change

Yeah I changed the title.I really liked the old, original title of this blog, "Life on College Street," but we stopped living on College Street a year ago when we moved. Then I tried to keep the "Life on" idea by switching the name to "Life in Hyperbole." I thought it was okay, but it wasn't really my fave. I figured I was overreative enough to the things in my life that hyperbole was a good choice. But I frankly haven't been on the blog enough to even overreact. Hence I needed to get rid of the name. I'm not all that thrilled with the new name. We do joke that Liam and Colin are now our heir and spare (like we're some kind of royal family right). But I'm not really a princess or feel like one most of the time; although if we could afford it, I'm sure my hubster would treat me like a princess. And of course, I'm leaving the hubs out of the title (although I did put a "froggi pruta" on the graphic). Ugh. And it will probably be a long time until we're living on a cool sounding street again (right now it's 5th and hopefully soon will be living on 6th - seriously, how boring).

Hey. If anyone has a better idea of a name, please feel free to submit.

No comments: