Saturday, January 15, 2011

bath!!!

Apparently this was a desperate plea for a bath last night. I was home from work. Jon was cooking up a little bass for dinner. Liam had managed to score one of the earasable markers that came with a set of mark-able books. But he was really good and was keeping it on some old copies of Jon's resume. He then got absorbed in Go Diego Go and must have been wiping at his nose because I looked up and he had marked red all over his face. No biggie since I knew the marker was washable too. But Jon took the marker from him and gave him another washable marker (don't know if Jon knew the red one was washable). So now my child is running around with a turquoise marker too. But did he draw at all with it? Not much. He pretty much went straight for his face. I managed to get one good pic.
Then he tried to play with my laptop (I was blogging about the new beds) and threw a fit when I told him "no." So I got these shots too. All-in-all, Liam ending up getting a bath last night and he did a good job washing his own face. :) Oh, please excuse my crazy-eyes.

No comments: